VP Recruitment Lead US & Canada
Salary: $120000 - $130000 per annum
Location: East Coast
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480105041
VP Recruitment Lead, US & Canada
East Coast / Texas (remote/hybrid working)
Up to $130,000 + bonus
Network HR has been retained to hire a VP Recruitment Lead based on the East Coast of the US (Texas is also an alternative option) for a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry, employing the industry’s ‘best in class’ professionals and technical experts. This organisation provide services and solutions supporting all major commercial lines as well as technical areas of personal insurance, and serve a diversified blue-chip international customer base. A PE-backed company that has strong ambitions for organic growth and acquisition-led growth – exciting times ahead!
This executive search position will lead on all Front Office/Fee-Earner hires for a US and Canadian P&L with a near exclusive focus on revenue generating roles. Team acquisitions are a frequent occurrence requiring white-glove service, project management expertise and complex negotiation with support from external counsel. Working hand in glove with the US CEO & MD of Canada along with their senior management team, the job holder will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for open vacancies and proactively go to market and headhunt top talent, asses each business case and provide a professional offer management capability to secure such targeted individuals.
- Provide a best in class ‘headhunting’ proactive, professional recruitment solution to the business in building on market intelligence, creating talent pipelines and manage the full candidate engagement & assessment (end-to-end) against business growth objectives whilst driving a commercial, strategic ROI analysis on all hires
- Be part of companies recruitment global centre of expertise (CoE) and help lead on the continue strategic improvements and capabilities of recruitment on a global scale around talent attraction, Diversity & Inclusion, assessment methodologies and candidate experience in order to drive a quality of hire
- Project manage confidential programmes targeting competitor teams (organic) or/and support engagement with targeted companies via acquisitions focuses to deliver new revenue/clients for the business
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle for a number of dedicated other open positions at request of the business and proactively target individuals in the market, from the creation of the requisition through to on-boarding
- Meet with the executive leadership team to discuss their recruitment requirements and establish the right skills, experience and qualifications for each position managed.
- Develop a sourcing strategy for each position, identifying mechanisms in which to attract the best talent for each open position.
- Utilise online recruitment tools including LinkedIn, job board and databases, contacting both active and passive candidates.
- Manage relationship with external agencies, vendors on supply of candidates for various requisitions.
- Develop candidate networks through the promotion of referrals from employees, managers, contacts and candidates.
- Develop effective candidate pipelines of future talent through active sourcing techniques and effective contact with the business about future recruitment requirements.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience to all candidates who apply, dealing with enquiries in a customer focussed and timely manner.
- Perform effective assessment methods to include interviewing either by telephone or face to face, testing, assessment centres etc.
- Develop effective relationships with hiring managers, senior management teams, third parties and the wider organisation.
- Manage effective relationships with third party recruitment agencies, ensuring those agencies used are preferred suppliers.
- Manage the full offer management in partnership with our business and HR leaders.
This is a critical hire for the organisation and this position would be a great move for an East Coast based headhunter looking to move in-house, or an established fee-earner recruitment professional looking to move into an autonomous regional leadership role for a well-established global brand.
- Must have prior US focussed in-house or agency recruitment experience ideally within the insurance and/or fee earning markets
- Experience of calculating ROI, complex packages and reward structures within a fee earning environment
- Extensive candidate network and proved experience of building new teams into new markets
- Proven ability at building effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to influence at all levels effectively
- Strong communication skills with a proven record of delivering customer-focussed recruitment services
- Drive and determination to achieve objectives
- Strong IT skills including main MS office packages & LinkedIn
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent knowledge of direct sourcing methodology and best practice
This is a truly exciting time to be joining this progressive organisation who are on a growth trajectory so if you are someone who is focused on building partnerships and networks, delivering high quality work, and have an appetite for change, this could be the next opportunity for you! If this is something of interest, please apply today!