HR Operations Manager
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: AU
Role: HR Operations Manager
Salary: c.85,000 CHF
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Network HR have been hired to appoint a HR Operations Manager in Zurich (District 1) paying up to c.85,000 CHF.
This founder-led financial services business are one of the fastest growing in their market space. With ambitions to double their headcount, and globally expand into another 6 countries by December 2019, they now require a specialist, based from their European hub in Zurich to implement more robust measures from a policy, procedure, and systems perspective.
You'll report to, and be the internal successor for, the Head of HR (UK Based) who is a phenomenal leader with a major Blue-Chip background. A challenging role that will require a versatile HR Operations Manager who can drive a culture of "collective success".
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· Fluent in English, German and French. Any other languages would be an advantage.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Highly process driven.
· Good systems and MI acumen.
· Resourceful, detail oriented with strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Competent and confident addressing and responding to HR queries, internally and externally.
· Self-disciplined and able to work independently showing initiative.
· Ability to engage with various stakeholders.
· Good influencing skills - able to advise and push back where necessary.
· Able to exercise judgement and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
· Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable working with a wide audience varying in degrees of seniority and ability to develop effective relationships with key business partners.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Commercial mind-set.
• Passionate about excellent HR service.
• Team player who is flexible and can maintain both a positive attitude and high level of performance in demanding/time-sensitive initiatives.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint.
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.