HR Business Partner
Salary: £49000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268230035
HR Business Partner
Up to £55,000
A market leading business operating within the Supply Chain sector is seeking a HR Business Partner to provide a proactive, commercially astute and highly generalist HR service to a diverse internal customer base.
Working as a true Business Partner (i.e. not getting pulled in to the day-to-day administration/transactional elements of HR) you will deliver a high calibre, value-added and more robust service than has been managed previously. In turn, this will positively impact on - and educate – staff throughout the business as to the value of HR and what the function is capable of.
Not only will you provide this generalist service, you will also take ownership of the Apprenticeship Levy, making sure the business maximises this as this is something that isn’t currently being utilised.
Based from Coventry, this is a UK-wide role and as such travel will be expected (c.2 site visits a month but this may change depending on issues/projects etc.).
Responsibilities to include:
• Partnership with a range of internal customers to evolve people plans and initiatives to support continued growth.
• Be the Subject Matter Expert for the Apprenticeship Levy, ensuring the business fully utilizes the scheme.
• Support/coach managers with all people issues and supporting all aspects of the employee life cycle, including disciplinary, grievance and underperformance.
• Influence, support and drive employee engagement activities.
• Provide performance management expertise and assistance to sustain the highest quality workforce and support succession planning
• Implementation of HR policy and process in line with legislative changes.
• Lead change projects and restructures.
• Support and drive group wide projects e.g. job evaluation
• Support on international recruitment and internal international transfers.
• Lead on group wide community involvement programmes e.g. STEM, Interns, work experiences etc.
Likely candidate background
• CIPD qualified OR qualified by (extensive) experience
• Experience of having worked as a true HR Generalist within a fast paced blue collar environment (to include but not limited to Manufacturing, FMCG, Engineering, Distribution, Logistics, Waste Management, Construction etc.);
• Strategic and operational experience across all aspects of the HR lifecycle;
• Experience of managing the Apprenticeship Levy is crucial to be considered.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to Matt Greenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 268230035.