Network HR is one of the fastest-growing recruitment consultancies in the UK HR sector.
Our track record of success extends to Global HR Director assignments, and we are proud to say our services have been retained by some of the world’s most recognisable and respected brands.
- Are professionally trained, in Recruitment, HR and Behavioural Profiling.
- Are highly networked.
- Have proven track records of delivery on a range of mid- to senior-level assignments.
- Deliver on both retained & contingent assignments.
- Are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) to administer, interpret, assess and deliver psychometric testing and profiling.
- Are proud and passionate advocates of the HR sector.
Immersed in the HR sector
We aim to build affiliations with organisations who identify, support and reward industry excellence.
Our goal is to be a trusted and expeditious source of industry intelligence. Our global network of over 20,000 HR practitioners – supported by a significant and growing social media following on both LinkedIn and Twitter – are offered regular employment market updates, access to accurate guidance on advancements in the HR sector, inspiring case studies of professional development and industry successes, and a unique commentary on the HR sector.
Part of the Executive Network Group (ENG)
Network HR are proud members of ENG, a group of specialist recruitment agencies headquartered in Birmingham and serving the whole of the UK and beyond.
With financial backing from the Pertemps Network Group – the largest privately-owned recruitment business in the UK – ENG operate an “inch-wide, mile-deep” philosophy, meaning each individual consultant and business is not only an expert in recruitment, but also passionate and knowledgeable about the vertical market in which they operate. As a result our client partnerships are based as much on sector intelligence as they are recruitment expertise.
To find out more about the Executive Network Group please visit our website.