Network HR partners with ENG in a shared passion to make recruitment better.
Established in 2003, with offices in both Birmingham and London, Network HR are one of the UK’s leading Human Resources recruitment specialists, and one of its fastest growing networks.
We are regularly engaged by some of the world’s most recognisable brands to recruit HR talent on their behalf and have carved an enviable reputation for highly-effective and highly-efficient recruitment campaigns.
Powered by ENG's unique ENG 3D Ecosystem®, our knowledge extends beyond the fundamental recruitment areas of identifying, attracting and assessing HR talent to genuine subject matter expertise, developed through an ongoing commitment to thought leadership across the HR sector.
Why partner with us?
We take great pride in the markets we represent and strive to offer a working culture not seen elsewhere in the industry.
Using our parent ENG's 3D Ecosystem we are equipped to support you whether it be a critical hire campaign or ongoing multi-hire talent support and attraction.
Did you know?
- Our expertise spans a broad and varied client base who engage us on retained, interim and executive search campaigns across the UK & worldwide.
- We provide a comprehensive and unrivalled aftercare service to all our clients.
- We are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) to administer, interpret, assess and deliver Psychometric testing and profiling.
- Our exclusive relationships with London HR Connection (CIPD Specialist interest group), Winmark, CHRO, L&D learning forums and The EU Skills Council provide unlimited access to our network of talent.
- We hold a significant on and offline media following due to our industry reports and market research, giving access to a network unseen in our sectors.
- All Network HR consultants also operate LinkedIn recruiter licenses to access niche talent pools for key hires outside of the "active" job market.
Part of the Executive Network Group (ENG)
Network HR are proud members of ENG – a group of specialist recruitment agencies headquartered in Birmingham and serving the whole of the UK and beyond – and are financially backed by the Pertemps Network Group, the largest privately-owned recruitment business in the UK.
To find out more, click here to visit the website.