Since 2003 we have been delivering recruitment solutions to some of the world’s most recognisable brands, and are proud to represent candidates with outstanding records of achievement across the HR sector.
We offer our clients a true competitive advantage by taking the time to understand – and advise – on the specific requirements of each role and each client, adapting our candidate identification, candidate attraction and candidate qualification strategies to meet the specific requirements of each campaign. Our market insight spans a broad and varied client base who engage us on retained, interim and executive search campaigns across the UK.
Our ongoing commitment to Learning & Development is crucial to our success. Our in-house training programme develops consultants into well-rounded, commercially astute professionals with an equal focus on recruitment expertise, HR discipline knowledge and sector specialisation.
In short you will be engaging with a professionally-trained, well-networked recruitment specialist wholly dedicated to the HR sector:
- Sector-specialists, who are knowledgeable and passionate about the industry in which you operate.
- An immediate network of over 17,000 HR professionals and C-Suite level executives.
- A proven track record of delivery, up to and including HR Director level appointments.
- Recruitment campaigns tailored to your specific requirements, utilising Executive Search, Retained Advertising, Psychometric Profiling and bespoke Interim Solutions where appropriate.
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) to administer, interpret, assess and deliver Psychometric testing and profiling.
- An unwavering commitment to diversity, inclusion and ethical recruitment practices.
Part of the Executive Network Group (ENG)
The HSE Recruitment Network are proud members of ENG – a group of specialist recruitment agencies headquartered in Birmingham and serving the whole of the UK and beyond – and are financially backed by the Pertemps Network Group, the largest privately-owned recruitment business in the UK.
To find out more, click here to visit the website.